Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Aaghi Tutor Portal announces new tutorship opportunities 2023 for both genders. The new Tutor Registration is Available for AIOU tutoring jobs 2023. The deadline to apply to AIOU Tutor Jobs is extended to 25 October 2023. Allama Lqbal Open University, in continuation in its pursuit to drive Digital Transformation to further improve the quality of education offered to students through its Online Learning Management System Aagahi LMS provides highly skilled and experienced academicians who are registered as part-time tutors/ Resource Personnel.
Are you looking for an AIOU tutor? Don’t wait any longer! The registration deadline for the AIOU tutor program is coming up soon. If you haven’t registered yet, now is the time to do so. Tutoring is a great way to learn more about AIOU and find the right course for you. With a registered tutor by your side, you’ll be able to ask questions and get help with anything you may be confused about. Don’t miss out on this opportunity register now!
Aiou Tutor Jobs Description Benefits & Salary
Aiou tutorship is a part-time work for both private and public sector teachers looking to earn more money during their spare time and perform simple tasks by following the instructions given by for administration at the Allama Iqbal Open university. As an aiou tutor, you will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Review for Aiou Student’s assignments that will be delivered to you at your postal address by the students
- Calculation of the marks to be obtained and then put into those marks the sheet
- Participation in allama Iqbal University Educational workshops
- Aiou will pay 30 rupees for one assignment
- Assign duties to the aiou paper center to check and managing
How do I be eligible to be considered for Aiou Tutor Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates male and females for tutor jobs submit online application form clicking at this link: https://tutor.aiou.edu.pk/
- Applicants pay bank Challan fee after downloading form
Candidates follow the steps below to sign up as a tutor to be a tutor on allama Iqbal the official site:
- Complete your profile by filling in your father’s name, name address, and so on.
- Download the form for challan.
- Put in fee details like fee deposit date, bank branch code, etc.
- Choose the appropriate course.
|1||BA Teacher||Apply Now|
|2||Bed Teacher||Apply Now|
|3||CT Teacher||Apply Now|
|4||HSSC FA Inter Teacher||Apply Now|
|5||PTC Teacher||Apply Now|
|6||SSC FA Teacher||Apply Now|
This initiative is designed to sign up prospective candidates who are acquainted with the technology required to support ODL as well as online teaching according to the university’s policies. Candidates who are eligible to submit an application for e-Registration using the link. Check AIOU Date Sheet 2023 Online.
AIOU Tutor General Instruction
- The form to register tutors will be provided to the region concerned as per guidelines issues, which are handled by the director of regional services. To further process the form are sent to the director of regional services after a preliminary examination within the region. To verify the eligibility of an applicant, the director of services regional would be authorized to check the document attached to the student registration forms.
- The recommendations of the directorate of regional services are passed to the Data Processing Manager to issue the tutor registration cards. 500/ will be the cost of processing the tutor registration forms
- In the form of challan, the candidates will pay a fee in addition to TRF it will be paid in the favor of treasure AIOU. A Ph.D. degree holder who is applying for the registration of tutors is accepted along with the fees for tutor registration
- The processing fee, once paid, cannot be returned regardless of the situation. The applicant should submit the TRF, attested copies of testimonials, and the above-described fee at the regional office
- The registration does not grant any rights to be appointed as a tutor under any circumstance
- The official that receives TRF in the region will ensure that the candidate is fit for this job. The registration form for tutors is been completed in all respects.
- The local office will also issue the candidate’s I.D certificate to the candidate in the same manner in accordance with the guidelines. the region.
- If you are submitting it in the region, place it on the front of your tutor registration form. Check the list that is an integral TRF component. ensure that you fill it in carefully.
AIOU Tutor Registration 2023 Tutorship Last Date
Applications are being sought from highly educated, active skilled and experienced people from across Pakistan(Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, FATA, GP, AJK) to apply for registration as part-time teachers and resource persons under AIOU. Teachers of all genders employed in private and public schools or universities are invited to submit applications.
This initiative is aimed at registering prospective candidates who are familiar with the tools and technologies needed for ODL/online teaching in accordance with university policy. All applicants must to submit an application for e-Registration.
AIOU Tutor E Registration 2023 Latest Tutorship Vacancies
Candidates who wish to perform their jobs for us as tutors or teacher for Allama Iqbal Open University. The candidates who plan to apply, make sure that they need to submit an application for their particular region , for instance (Lahore, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Gujranwala, Sukkur, Sargodha,) or other cities. The details for Allama Iqbal Open University the eligibility and tutorship requirements are provided below on this page.
Download the form for tutoring
The registration forms for tutorship are available at this site. Candidates are able to download registration forms on this page. Fill out the entire form with care before sending the documents along in it. Candidates must complete this registration form and send specific documentation to the Directorate of regional service.
Today is an advertisement for electronic registration for Part-time Tutors/Resource People is featured in a variety of major national newspapers of the Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad. In order to facilitate the digital Transformation of the educational system, and to improve the education services offered to students through the web-based Learning Management System “Aaghi LMS, Allama Iqbal Open has begun a third drive to sign up new or fresh part-time tutors/resources.
AIOU Tutor Registration 2023
The AIOU Tutor Registration is now open and will be closing on the 31st of January 2023. To register for a tutor, please visit the official website or contact our office at [email protected]. If you are interested in providing tutoring services to students, please note that you must have completed a minimum of 60 credit points before you can register as a tutor. Additionally, please note that tutors must have held an academic position in their field for at least 3 years and have a good reputation within their field. Finally, your tutor registration will only be valid for one semester and you will need to renew your registration every year.
AIOU Tutor Registration 2023 Become Tutor in AIOU
There is now a last date for the AIOU Tutor Registration. As per the AIOU website, “The AIOU Tutor Registration deadline is October 15, 2023.” If you are interested in being a tutor for the AIOU, then this should be your last chance to apply.
If you are looking to become a tutor for the AIOU, there are some important things that you need to know. First of all, you need to be registered with the AIOU before you can begin tutoring. Secondly, if you want to become a full-time tutor for the AIOU, then you will need to have completed at least one year of teaching experience. Finally, if you are interested in becoming a tutor for the AIOU, then it is important that you have an understanding of the Chinese language and culture.
How to Register as a Tutor with AIOU?
If you are interested in tutoring with AIOU and would like to register, the following steps may be helpful:
1. Go to the AIOU website at www.aiou.org and select “Tutoring” from the main menu.
2. On the Tutoring home page, click on “Register as a Tutor.”
3. Complete the online registration form and click on “Submit Your Registration Request.”
4. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration, which you should print out and bring to your first tutoring session.
5. If you have any questions about registering or tutoring with AIOU, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Eligibility Requirements for AIOU Tutor Registration
To be eligible for AIOU Tutor Registration, you must meet the following criteria:
1. You are a current full-time or part-time student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States.
2. You have a minimum 2.5 GPA and are registered with the Student Academic Affairs Office (SAO) as a full-time or part-time student tutor.
3. You do not hold any other paid teaching positions at this time outside of your AIOU tutoring duties.
4. You agree to abide by AIOU Tutor Registration guidelines and policies, which can be found online at https://tr.aiou.edu.pk/
How to Apply for AIOU Tutor Registration?
To apply for AIOU tutor registration, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the AIOU website at www.aiou.edu.pk and click on “Programs & Courses” in the left navigation bar.
2. On the Programs & Courses page, locate the “Tutoring and Learning” section and click on the “Tutor Registration” link.
Important Dates Related to AIOU Tutor Registration
The AIOU Tutor Registration deadline is September 30, 2022. If you are interested in tutoring please complete this form and email by September 30, 2022. We will review applications and contact applicants if they are selected to be a tutor.
We would like to remind students that AIOU tutoring sessions must be completed no later than the last day of classes for the semester in which they are offered.
AIOU Tutorship 2023 Challan Form Download
The AIOU has announced the last date for the submission of online applications for the tutorship program. The deadline is June 30, 2023. The online application form can be accessed from the website of AIOU at https://www.aiou.edu.pk/. You need to fill in all the required fields and attach a scanned copy of your identity card or passport along with your application form. If you are applying as a student, you will also have to provide a scanned copy of your university transcripts.
AIOU Tutor Jobs 2023 Last Date To Apply
The AIOU is now accepting applications for the upcoming academic year. The deadline to apply is September 1st, 2023. If you are interested in tutoring for the AIOU, this is the ideal opportunity for you! Below are some important details about the program:
- Tutors will be assigned a student based on need and ability.
- The tutor will be responsible for providing one-on-one tutoring to their assigned student.
- All tutors must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a subject related to education.
- The tutor must pass a background check and have at least two years of experience as an educator.
If you are interested in applying to be a tutor for AIOU please visit our website www.aioututors.org and click on “Apply Now”. There is also a downloadable application form available on our website which you can fill out and send to us with your resume and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you!
AIOU Tutor Registration 2023 Application Form
The AIOU Tutor Registration 2023 Application Form has now been made available by the AIOU. The application form can be downloaded from their official website at www.aiou.edu.pk/.
To be eligible to become a tutor for students of the AIOU, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a full or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate student at an Australian university
- Have completed the online tutor registration form (available on the AIOU website) and submitted it with your signed tutor contract (to be emailed directly to you from the AIOU office)
- Completed an online ethics statement questionnaire (available on the AIOU website)
If all of these requirements are met, then you are ready to begin tutoring! To find out more about becoming a tutor for the AIOU, please visit their website or email them at [email protected] for more information.
Allama Iqbal Open University Tutor Registration
The Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has announced the last date for submission of online tutor registration forms. The form can be downloaded from the AIOU website www.aiou.edu.pk and must be completed by all tutors who wish to provide tuition services to students of the university. The deadline for submission of forms is October 15, 2016.
All tutors who wish to provide tuition services to AIOU students must submit an online tutor registration form with their curriculum vitae and contact details including email address and phone number. In addition, tutors are required to indicate the subjects they are competent in teaching and whether they have any experience working with students from different backgrounds or cultures.
The AIOU Vice Chancellor Professor Dr Farooq Hameed has welcomed the initiative taken by the university to engage quality tutors for its undergraduate and postgraduate programs. “We are pleased to receive applications from individuals who want to offer their specialized knowledge and expertise to our students,” he said. “It is our hope that this system will help us identify reliable, qualified tutors for our various programs.”