Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has released The CSS Written Exams 2023 Dates in the mail on 30th Oct 2022. Candidates who have passed the MCQ preliminary Test (MPT) to take CSS competitive exams in 2023 and are interested in appearing in the written portion of the CSS Competitive Exams 2023, can submit their online application to FPSC until the 14th of November 2022. Candidates must also send an original copy of their online form together with any supporting documents.
CSS Admission 2023 Online Registration
If you’re also looking to apply to the CSS 2023 examinations and would like to know the deadlines, eligibility requirements and a checklist of documents this blog is written specifically for you, specifically. It contains all the necessary details that will simplify the entire process for applicants like you. MPT CSS 2023 Online Apply.
Today, FPSC is going to conduct the Central Superior Service CSS Exams 2023. Here you can find an informational page about CSS Exam 2023 Registration, Deadline for all applicants who will apply for BS-17 positions under the Federal Government. If you’re planning to take part in CSS Exams then there are the essential steps required to participate in the CSS Examination i.e. you need to fill out the application form online from here and then confirm that you have completed the CSS Exam 2023 Registration, Deadline for downloading online and Last Date to Apply. This page provides you with all CSS Exams relevant instructions according to the official’s instructions accurately and precisely and on time. FPSC CSS Date Sheet 2022 Check here.
Screening Test for CSS Advertisement and Test Dates
The FPSC will promote its Screening Test every year before the CSS principal exam. Most likely, the FPSC conducts the screening test in October to December each year. Candidates must pay an examination fee of Rs. 250(or equivalent) (as as of 2022) before submitting an online application on the FPSC official website.
- To view an advertisement to view the advertisement in English, Click here
- Download Treasury Receiptor Chalan Form for MPT. click here
- To apply online to be a MPT employee, Click here
- To read the Guidelines for Applying online for MPT visit this link.
CSS Admission 2023 Online Registration Last Date [Syllabus]
This is an CSS Exam Guide to help students in CSS 2023. Central Superior Service (CSS) is the most prestigious exam that is that is held in Pakistan. It is possible that it’s believed to be the most challenging exam that the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) runs each year. CSS is conducted to choose the applicants for various occupational groups of this Federal Government. The chosen candidates were assigned to BPS-17 in various Departments of Pakistan. This is why we have compiled an entire CSS Exam guide for students who are just beginning to learn about CSS 2023that all students must read and comprehend prior to taking CSS 2023. CSS Examination.
CSS Registration 2023 Deadline
The deadline for registration for the CSS Registration 2023 has yet not been announced by the administration, nor those who think they’ll need to wait just a few more days. However If the FPSC management FPSC extends the last date for the application, then we will post it on this webpage.
- To view/download Public Notice, Click here
- To view/download Rules for MPT, Click here
- To view/download Syllabi for MPT, Click here
- To view/download Syllabi for CSS Main Exam, Click here
- To view/download Rules for CSS Main Exam, Click here
- To view/download Challan Form for Special CSS CE MPT, Click here
CSS 2023 Important Information
- Test Centers:20 cities including Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, DI Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Larkana, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Turbat and Sukkur simultaneously. The conducting of the exam in any of the cities listed above is subjected to the availability of a sufficient amount of candidates wanting to participate in the exam from the city.
- Eligibility The same applies to males and female, including special individuals with a minimum 2nd Division Bachelor’s degrees and who are between 21-30 years are qualified. The upper limit for age is able to be relaxed by two years in the categories listed under Rule 6, the CSS Competitive Examination Rules-2019 and up subject to the fulfillment of documents requirements. The cutoff date to determine the eligibility of the applicant as regards the applicant’s qualifications, age as well as domicile, etc. is December 31, 2022.
- PROCEDURE For SUBMISSION of the Application The aspirants who registered online to take the Preliminary MCQ Test during the interval from August 8 to 22nd August 2022.
- Exam Fee to take the CSS 2023 exam is Rs. 250. For the written tests the fee is the equivalent of Rs. 2200. Students should deposit their money in the closest Govt. Treasury/State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan, under the account name “C02101-Organs of the State Examination Fee (FPSC Receipt) using the appropriate Challan form.
- SYLLABUS for the CSS 2023 MPT is available on the FPSC’s site.
- If your name is on the REJECTED or WITHHELD CANDIDATES LIBRARY Make an essay to FPSC and provide them with the TR original copy or the necessary document. They will call you prior toor after the exam. If they do not contact you prior to the exam however, you will still be able to take part in the examinations. If you are present before the panel and you don’t provide the proper documentation and your results are not written, they are not released.
CSS Admission 2023 Test Syllabus
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) will conduct MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) on 20th February 2022(Sunday). It is mandatory to pass the MPT to be able to take part in the CSS main written Competitive Examination 2022 to be able to apply for post in BS-17 in 12 Occupational Service/Groups within the Federal Government.
Eligibility: Males and females, including those with at least a 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree, and between 21-30 are qualified. Age limit is lowered by two years in the categories that are mentioned under Rule 6, the CSS Competitive Examination Rules-2019 and up subject to the satisfaction of all requirements regarding documentation. The cutoff date to determine the eligibility of a candidate as regards the candidate’s age, qualifications or domicile, etc., is December 31, 2021.
Application Process For CSS Exam 2023
Candidates interested in applying online can do so for CSS exam 2023 in the time period from 0th October until 2022, 00 November. After submitting the online application, submit a hard copy of the online form and other documents in accordance with the procedure set out in the rule 7 of CSS CE rules 2022.
How do I apply?
- Has to deposit Rs. 2,200 in the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) or any treasury of the government under the account heading”CE2101-Organs for State Exam fees’ (FPSC receipt).
- You can download the challan template from their site.
After payment and submitting the application, the candidate has to sign up using an online application at the FPC’s CSS website.