Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply February 2023 at this page. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship is now available for applications for new admissions starting September 30, 2023. Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships 2023 can be applied for via the HEC portal. PM Shahbaz Shareef launched the largest Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program for poor and needy students in Pakistan. Students whose family income is less than Rs. You can apply if you earn less than Rs. Forty-five thousand per month and are enrolled in any undergraduate program at one of the 129 universities in the public sector that is recognized by HEC. Eligible for the Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 3 are BS 1st- and 2nd-semester students. Morning section students are also eligible.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program awarded 67,000 scholarships last year. Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship budget was approved by the steering committee. It is estimated that Rs 6.53 billion has been spent. The scholarship was awarded to 111,685 undergraduates last year. Of these, 42,430 students were female.
Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply February 2023
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Online
The Prime Minister of Pakistan announced the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 for brilliant students from Pakistan. They can’t continue their studies beyond 12 Grade. The government of Pakistan will fund the Ehsaas Scholarship program. The Government of Pakistan will provide a grant for bachelor-level students to continue their education.
Benefits of the Ehsaas Scholarship Programme
- Annually, 50,000 Scholarships
- In 4 years, there were 200,000 undergraduate scholarships.
- 50% reserved for girls
- The full tuition fee.
- Monthly Stipend
- Students from underprivileged areas and the disabled are given special preference.
HEC offers the Ehsaas undergraduate program as a Governmental Program. It was established to support students from low-income families and provide scholarships. PM Pakistan Imran Khan has the vision to offer free education to all students who wish to continue their education but aren’t financially stable. This program will provide benefits to more than 50,000 students in one year and approximately 200,000 students in four years. This program is very beneficial for all students.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023
- Students from low-income families are eligible.
- Students enrolled at affiliated public sector universities can apply for undergraduate studies.
- Only students who were admitted on merit to public sector universities are eligible.
- The scholarship is not available to students who have been admitted to self-finance or self-support programs.
- Students who have received any scholarship or grant from another source are not eligible for this application.
- Students who have already received any scholarship or grant from another source are not eligible to apply.
- This program is for regular students only. Students who are not regular students are not eligible.
- The Ehsaas Scholarship Program will provide need-based scholarships for students enrolled in undergraduate degree programs.
How to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- Eligible candidates can apply online at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf.
- You can submit the complete application to the financial aid office at your university.
- You should not send the application directly to HEC/BISP.
- Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Online Apply
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and also have the required qualification must register online at www.ehsaas.hec.gov.pk official website. Online applications are only accepted. Our visitor was advised to read the instructions and then sign up online before applying.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Online Registration
This was all about Ehsaas’ scholarship program. Apply online for scholarships for students who are eligible. This is a great step by the government. There are many students who wish to study, but they face many financial difficulties. This step by the government will allow hardworking students to continue their studies. This is a friendly government step. You only need to follow the steps to apply for this program. Students will then be eligible for scholarships. Stay connected for more educational news.