It is important in Pakistan and each year, thousands of medical students are admitted to nursing schools in Pakistan. When you graduate with a nursing degree, you will have more opportunities to get Admission. Government Nursing admission 2023 in Pakistan and Institutes list DHQ wise check. Most of the time, nursing admissions in Pakistan open between October and November. To be admitted to the nursing school applicants must be able to show at least 50 percentage points on their F.Sc Pre Medical.
Female applicants from Punjab could apply for admission to for admission to the College of Nursing of Allama Iqbal Medical Complex. Females who are selected will receive an award of 31,470 rupees. Candidates can obtain admission forms and prospectus through the College of Nursing, Allama Iqbal Medical College. The last date for form submission is November 11.
Government Nursing admission 2023
BS Nursing admission 2023 in Pakistan is now open. BS Nursing College and University Admissions in Pakistan Admission list as of the last date. Top Universities admissions are open online. Every Public Sector and Private Nursing Colleges are qualified in applying for BSc Nursing General Admissions within Pakistan 2023-2023. This is the current academic session which PMC and NEBP have just started. It is the Pakistan Nursing Council PNC was founded in accordance with the Act (1952 and 1973) in 1948. The mission of the Pakistan Nursing Council is to promote the training of nurses, ladies health visitors, and midwives.
Criteria of Nursing Admission in Pakistan
Pre-registration for the PNC-MIS online pre-registration of candidates is mandatory for all trainees who are seeking admission to the next nursing professional education programs. The targets of PNC include checking for the enactment of national standards in Health Visitors, Nursing & Midwifery training & practice by delivering infrastructure/Registration besides organizing constant learning prospects for listed members in Pakistan.
All interested male and female applicants can download the application on the official Pakistan Nursing Council website pnc.org.pk. To register, complete the registration form, and then include the official documents required and send these to PNC by Courier or by hand. Government Nursing admission 2023 in Pakistan is open now.
BS Nursing (Generic-04 Year Degree Program)
In this four-year course nursing students are educated to provide competent, safe and caring care based on the theory and standards of professional practice. The curriculum focuses on relational practices, leadership nursing inquiry, as well as nursing ethics.
All nursing schools, both private and public, colleges that are part of NEBP & PMC are accepting applications for admission to the upcoming academic session that will begin in 2023.
BS Nursing admission 2023 in GOVT Colleges
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) Programs equip students with the education abilities, skills, and attitudes needed to be a nurse. It is designed to train nurses with the ability to practice in a clinical setting. The program helps nurses provide holistic health care by applying critical thinking and acting as nurses who can be change agents in their education and practice.
The program consists of four years of study and an obligatory internship of one year. After five years of study, students are required to successfully pass the PNC licensure examination. It is the PNC licensure exam allows students to become registered nurses. The nursing degree will improve your job prospects. Nursing programs that accept students from Pakistan typically open between the months of October and November.
Applications are invited from both Male and Female candidates to be admitted to the BS Generic 04 years Degree Program for the 2023-2026 session (Male and Female) at different Colleges of Nursing in public sector province of Sindh.
Government Nursing admission 2023 in Pakistan
BS Nursing Admission 2023
Male and female candidates are able to download the registration form on this page. PNC Official website pnc.org.pk or on this page. Complete the application and attach the documents required to complete the registration. Then, send them to the PNC via Courier service or via hand. Government Nursing admission 2023 in Pakistan is open now.
PNC Registration Form
PNC has changed the registration System to ensure the accuracy of the registration process and records. This system will enable PNC to perform its role as a regulator for midwives and nurses and LHVs and their auxiliary personnel in Pakistan. The information gathered through this system will aid in the planning of human resources and growth for the health industry across the globe particularly for nurses, LHVs, and midwifery.
How To Apply For BS Nursing Admission 2023
1. Visit the Institute Official site.
2. Sign up for an account.
3. Log into your account.
4. Select the online apply button.
5. Input the required information in the provided boxes.
6. Click the submit button.
7. Pay challan fee.
8. In the next step, you’ll be admitted if you’re certified.
BS Nursing Admission in 2023 Sindh
The Directorate of Nursing Sindh has announced The Post RN and BSc Nursing Admissions Schedule 2023. Candidates who have Pakistani nationality and a residence in any province in Pakistan which includes Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan are invited to apply. Students from these provinces are eligible to join the programs offered. In the Directorate of Nursing Sindh Karachi has issued the admission application form for 2023 through the National Testing Service.
Nursing Colleges in Karachi
- Aga Khan Mat. Home, Garden Kyc, Karachi
- Murshid Hospital, Karachi
- N. Shifa, Karachi
- People Medical College Hospital, Karachi
- Aga Khan University, Karachi
- Atiya School Of Midwifery, Karachi
- Ayaz Shamoon Nursing Training Institute, Karachi
- Baqai Medical University/Hospital, Karachi
- Civil Hospital, Karachi
- Ziauddin Hospital, Karachi
- Holy Family Hospital, Karachi
- Ilmiya Institute Of Nursing, Karachi
- Islamic Mission Hospital, Karachi
- Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre/Hospital, Karachi
- Karachi Adventist Hospital, Karachi
- Karachi King’s SON, Karachi
- Lady Dufferin Hospital, Karachi
- Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi
- Medicare Hospital, Karachi
- National Institute Of Child Health, Karachi
- National Medical Centre, Karachi
- New Life School Of Nursing, Karachi
- Public Health School, Karachi
- Rufaida Hamdard University Hospital, Karachi
- SIUT, Karachi
- Sobhraj Mat. Home KMC, Karachi
- SON Life Saving, Karachi
- SON Patel Hospital, Karachi
- James Hospital, Karachi
- Unique School Of Nursing, Karachi
BS Nursing application 2023 Lahore
Lahore nursing Admission Cost Structure Mayo Hospital2023: Mayo Hospital Lahore’s School of Nursing has announced that the admission process for the academic year 2023 is now open. International, Overseas and local Pakistanis as well as International students are invited to apply to the following Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree courses.
The admissions process for the Admissions to the School of Nursing located at Mayo Hospital, including the schedule for entry exams along with course and class details and the date to apply. Paperpk.com collects all school Of Nursing admissions in Lahore Mayo Hospital 2023 classified advertisements in one location. The latest admissions opening in the spring, fall, and fall semesters are listed below.
Nursing Colleges in Lahore
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women / Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore
- Ittefaq Trust Hospital, Lahore
- Combined Military Hospital, Lahore
- Fatima Memorial Hospital, Lahore
- Services Hospital, Lahore
- General Hospital, Lahore
- Lady Aitchison Hospital, Lahore
- Postgraduate Medical Institute/Lahore
- Lady Willington Hospital, Lahore
- Public Health Nursing School, Lahore
- King Edward Medical University / Mio Hospital, Lahore
- Sheikh Zayed Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute / Hospital, Lahore
- The Children’s Hospital & the Institute of Child Health, Lahore
BS nursing admission in 2023 Peshawar
Admissions for the Provincial Health Services Academy have been announced for 2023. To be admitted to this BS nursing program, online applications on the form approved for application are accepted (04 years old).
Candidates who are qualified must pass an entry test that is administered in the course of PHSA ETEA nursing 2023 Peshawar. Nursing students who would like to be admitted to the program are required to register online via ETEA. This page provides all the details about PHSA Admissions 2023. The deadline to apply for PHSA 4 years of BS Nursing Admission is 2023.
BSN nursing admissions in Islamabad 2023
The PIMS nursing admissions 2023 deadline date can be found here. The applicant must achieve an average of 5 % on F.Sc Medical Preparation to be accepted into Nursing school. All applicants who are seeking admittance must satisfy the criteria that are set by those who apply to the Pakistan Nursing Council and Foundation University Islamabad (FUI).
Nursing Colleges in Faisalabad
- Aziz Fatima Trust Hospital, Faisalabad
- Mian Muhammad Trust Hospital, Faisalabad
- DHQ Hospital, Faisalabad
- Public Health School, Faisalabad
- National Hospital, Faisalabad
- Punjab Medical College / Allied Hospital, Faisalabad
- Rafael’s Hospital, Faisalabad
Nursing Colleges in Hyderabad
- Sir Cj Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- Elizbeth Hospital, Hyderabad
- Wali Bhai Rajputana Hospital, Hyderabad
- Isra University/Hospital, Hyderabad
- Aga Khan M & C Care Centre, Hyderabad
- Public Health School, Hyderabad
- CDF Hospital, Hyderabad
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Hyderabad
Nursing Colleges in Gujranwala
- Allama Iqbal Memorial Hospital, Gujranwala
- Rafiq Anwar Memorial Hospital, Gujranwala
- DHQ Hospital, Gujranwala
BS Nursing admission 2023 in Multan
Nursing admissions for Nishtar hospitals Multan 2023 deadline you can find it here. You can also locate the Multan nursing college fee structure. You can also find Multan College Of Nursing admissionswith the schedule for entry exams as well as the information on classes and courses as well as the deadline for applications.
Nursing Colleges in Multan
- Combined Military Hospital, Multan
- Nishtar Medical College
- Women’S Christian Hospital, Multan
Nursing Colleges in Islamabad
- College Of Nursing, Islamabad
- Federal Government Services Hospital, Islamabad
Nursing Colleges in Rawalpindi
- Combined Military Hospital, Rawalpindi
- Fauji Foundation Hospital, Rawalpindi
- District Headquarters Hospital, Rawalpindi
- Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi
- Rawalpindi General Hospital, Rawalpindi
Nursing Colleges in Bahawalpur
- V. Hospital, Bahawalpur
- Phns Hospital, Bahawal Pur
Nursing Colleges in Quetta
- Bolan Medical College / Bolan Hospital, Quetta
- Combined Military Hospital, Quetta
- Christian Hospital, Quetta
- Lady Dufferin Hospital, Quetta
- Public Health School, Quetta
- Som & Medical Technology, Quetta
Nursing Colleges in Sahiwal
- Nancy Fulwood Hospital, Sahiwal
- DHQ Hospital, Sahiwal
Nursing Colleges in Mir Pur Khas
- Teresa’s Hospital, Mir Pur Khas
- Civil Hospital, Mir Pur Khas
Nursing Colleges in Khair Pur
- SON Sachal Sarmast, Khair Pur
- Civil Hospital, Khair Pur
Nurse Colleges located in Different Cities
- DHQ Hosptial, Sibi
- School Of Midwifery, Khuzdar
- DHQ Hospital, Rajanpur
- B.U.T., Shikar Pur
- Civil Hospital, Sanghar
- Nawab Shah Medical College for Women, Nawab Shah
- Combined Military Hospital, Kharian
- DHQ Hospital, Joharabad
- DHQ Hospital, Jhang
- DHQ Hosptial, D.G.Khan
- DHQ Hospital, Chakwal
- DHQ Hospital, Bahawal Nagar
- Civil Hospital, Jaccobabad
- Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Hospital, Gujrat
- DHQ Hospital, Hafizabad
- DHQ Hospital, Jhelum
- DHQ Hospital, Kasur
- Chandka Medical College / Dhq Hospital, Larkana
- DHQ Hospital, Muzaffargarh
- DHQ Hospital, Okara
- Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan
- Civil Hospital, Sukkur
- Civil Hospital, Thatta
- School Of Nursing, Loralai
- Public Health School, Turbat