JazzCash currently provides the convenience of depositing your “Islamabad Traffic Police Challan” using your JazzCash Mobile Account or at the nearest JazzCash retailer. This service enables Pakistani citizens to instantly settle ITP fines by utilizing their JazzCash Mobile Account, allowing them to promptly retrieve their license on-site. Alternatively, individuals can make the payment using our extensive retailer network.
The e-Challan is sent out to addresses of person who committed the offense who are registered with the ID of the vehicle and contains details about the violations of regulations of traffic by the motorist and the image of the car that is attached on the Challan paper.
How To Pay E-Challan Online JazzCash EasyPaisa Pakistan
However, the most significant issue for the public is that a lot of criminals are unaware that they’ve been penalized. Or, they registered from their previous home with their vehicle ID but did not convert the documents into documents, or did not receive the e-Challan at their residence due to technical reasons. If you’re still not sure if you’ve violated the law or suffer from OCD we’ve given you instructions on how you can review as well as pay to get your electronic challan.
How do I check the E-challan online in Pakistan
Go to the PSCA website to find out what is happening with your traffic ticket online.
After you have logged onto the PSCA website, you will be able to be able to see two blocks. One for your vehicle’s number and another to display your CNIC.
You could or might not be fined if you provide the details about your vehicle’s registration number as well as CNIC number. You may also print the electronic copy of your CNIC document. Online E Challan
How do you pay for an e-challan transaction in Pakistan
The way to pay the e-challan two different ways
The first step is to pay the challan by hand by printing and downloading the e-challan form on the PSCA website and then depositing it at NBP. National Bank of Punjab (NBP) in addition to the required amount.
Another alternative is to pay for your challan at NBP ATMs.
PSCA is also in the process of developing a mobile application that allows you to examine as well as pay for e-challan online without leaving the comfort of your home.
The Electronic Ticketing Center (ETC) of the Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has issued more than 75,000 electronic challans in the time since the introduction of electronic challans the 23rd of September. These 75,000 e-bills led to PKR 7 million being transferred in the Treasury. until now.
You have 10 days from the date of receipt on the bill to pay the bill. If you do not pay the challan in 10-days, police could require you to take possession of your car until fines and fees are paid.
How To Pay E-Challan JazzCash EasyPaisa in Pakistan Online
With the launch of the digital payment system that is available, you can make use of to use the ePay Punjab app to generate an invoice for traffic that has an unique identification number for your payment slip (PSID) using the license plate of your car to pay for the bill on the internet.
You can then enter your PSID on the online banking section of any bank, and then pay the challan online from your own home from the comfort of your sofa.
You now know how to find and pay for the e-challan on your car in Punjab. Find out more about electronic invoices within Lahore by reading our article on the subject.We are available via Azaadpakistani.com to discuss any suggestions, comments, and suggestions. Don’t forget to sign-up to our weekly newsletter by using the form provided to stay up-to-date with the latest news and updates.
Frequently Asked Questions – Paying E-Challan Online with JazzCash and EasyPaisa in Pakistan
1. How do I make an online payment for my E-Challan using JazzCash or EasyPaisa? To conveniently settle your E-Challan online, choose JazzCash or EasyPaisa. Visit the official app or website of JazzCash or EasyPaisa, select the “E-Challan Payment” option, input essential details like your vehicle registration number and challan number, and proceed with the payment.
2. Can I utilize both JazzCash and EasyPaisa to pay my E-Challan fines? Certainly, both JazzCash and EasyPaisa provide the option to pay E-Challans online. You have the flexibility to opt for the platform that suits you best.
3. Is it feasible to pay E-Challan fines from anywhere in Pakistan using JazzCash and EasyPaisa? Absolutely, you can promptly settle E-Challan fines from any location in Pakistan via JazzCash and EasyPaisa platforms. A dependable internet connection is all you need to successfully complete the payment process.
4. What particulars are necessary for E-Challan payment through JazzCash or EasyPaisa? To facilitate E-Challan payment via JazzCash or EasyPaisa, you generally need to provide essential details such as your vehicle registration number, challan number, and any other obligatory identification information.
5. Can I make E-Challan payments on behalf of someone else through these platforms? Yes, you have the capability to settle E-Challan fines on someone else’s behalf through JazzCash or EasyPaisa. It’s vital to ensure accurate challan particulars and identification details for seamless payment.
6. Is the online payment process secure with JazzCash and EasyPaisa? Undoubtedly, both JazzCash and EasyPaisa prioritize the security of online transactions. Their utilization of encryption and secure protocols guarantees the protection of your payment details.
7. Are there any supplementary charges associated with paying E-Challan fines via JazzCash or EasyPaisa? Depending on the specific platform and transaction, there may be nominal service charges or convenience fees linked to E-Challan payments. It’s advisable to refer to the respective platforms for precise fee details.
8. How should I address technical complications encountered during the online E-Challan payment process? In the event of any technical glitches while processing online E-Challan payments, you can seek assistance from the customer support of JazzCash or EasyPaisa. Their guidance will assist you in successfully completing the payment.
9. Will I receive a payment receipt or confirmation upon completing my E-Challan payment online? Absolutely, both JazzCash and EasyPaisa furnish receipts or confirmations for online E-Challan payments. A transaction ID or reference number will be provided as evidence of your successful payment.
10. Where can I access the official apps or websites for making E-Challan payments through JazzCash and EasyPaisa? For making E-Challan payments online via JazzCash, visit the official JazzCash app or website. To use EasyPaisa, access the official EasyPaisa app or website. Always ensure you’re on authentic platforms before entering personal information.