Through the Direct Short Service Commission, you can become a Pakistan Army Captain 2023 as an Army Educational Officer, Law Officer, and Psychologist Officer. Join Pak Army as Captain 2023 Online Registration @joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The online registration will open on the 25th of December 2022. All candidates from Pakistan are eligible to apply until 06th January 2023.
Today’s beautiful advertisement for the Pak Army Jobs 2023 is published with the slogan of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founder of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam Faith, Unity & Discipline. It was published in leading newspapers. Later today, the ad will also be available on the official website of the Pakistan Army, https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/.
Join Pak Army as Captain 2023 Online Registration
Applications are now available for army Captain. This is an amazing opportunity for candidates who want to join the Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission 22. Pak Army Jobs gives both male and female equal opportunities to apply for all types of Master to Matric level vacancies. You can view the current Pak Army Jobs 2023 on this website.
Join Pak Army and become Captain 2023. Do you want to be a captain in the Pakistan Army? If yes, This is your chance to apply for the Pakistan Army Direct Service Commission Course. Recently, the Pakistan Army announced the course via its latest advertisement. This is the best opportunity for graduates who wish to serve their country in commission officer positions.
Join Pak Army as Captain 2023 Online Registration @joinpakarmy.gov.pk
The DSSC Course in Pakistan for 2023 has been announced by the army. After completing training at PMA Kakul, selected candidates will be promoted to captain. For its commission course, the Pakistan Army seeks hardworking and well-disciplined candidates. For the Pak Army DSSC-2023 course, only male candidates are eligible.
Join Pak Army as Captain 2023 Apply Online
The Pakistan Army announced the latest notification inviting applications from Pakistani citizens to join the Pak Army as a captain through Lady Cadet Course 22, in different categories. Candidates can apply for various corps, including Signals / IT and Engineering. Candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field can apply through the Join Pak Army website. Applications are accepted from today until December 18, 2023. To apply to join the Pakistan Army as a Captain in 2023, please read the complete advertisement online.
Pak Army Captain Jobs in 2023
The Pakistan Army has posted vacancies for Army Education Officers, Police Officers Psychologists, Officers Remount Veterinary & Farms officers. This captain’s DSSC selection is only open to male candidates, married or unmarried.
Join the Pak Army to be a Captain 2023
Many dream of becoming a captain in the Pakistan Army by 2023. All army-relevant jobs are available in Pakistan. Register to Join the Pak Army in 2023 Direct Short Service Commission DSSC online Registration. This blog post will help you fulfill your dream of joining the Pak army 2023. The selection process for Direct Short Service Commission Entry 2023 has been advertised by the Pakistan Army. Through this selection process, candidates can become a captain in the Pak Army. All those who are interested in joining the Pakistani forces should prepare. Army captain applications are now open. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone interested in joining the Pak Army through Direct Short Service Commission 2023.
Apply for Pak Army Captain Jobs via DSSC
Register to Join the Pak Army in 2023 as a Captain. This blog is for all those who want to be a Pak Army ac captain in 2023 and serve the country. This post will provide information about the Pak Army Captain job. This article will provide information about eligibility requirements and details for test preparation.
The DSSC Course 2023 is open to candidates from the following academic fields:
- BE Software Engineering
- BE Computer Engineering
- Computer Sciences Bachelor of Science
- BE System Engineering
- BS-Hons in Information Security
- B.Ed. in Information Technology
- Cyber Security Bachelor of Science
Join Pakistan Army As Captain Eligibility Criteria
- Gender Only Male
- Marital Status : Married/Unmarried
- NationalityCitizen Of Pakistan, domicile holders of AJK
- Qualification : MA/MSc/BS (4 years), LLB, and DVM
- Age Limit: Maximum 28 Years/21-35 to veterinary officer/form official
- Minimum Height – 5′ 4′ (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Running:1.6km in minutes
- 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin ups:10 repetitions within 2 minutes
- Sit ups:02 repetitions within 2 minutes
- For science subjects, a minimum score in the annual system of 60% or 2.5 CGPA or for arts subjects, a score of at least 50% or 2.0 CGPA are required.
- For law and psychology, CGPA must not be less than 2 out of 4, or 50%.
- Throughout your academic career (MA/MSc/BS), there will not be a third division in Grade D, and only one division in Grade C.
- MPhil/ MS/ Ph.D candidates will be preferred
- Candidates must have graduated from HEC-recognized universities or foreign institutions that are recognized by HEC.
- Candidates must be regular students since matriculation via MA/MSc/BS
- Privatecandidates cannot be eligible.
How to apply to join the Pak Army as Captain 2023
- All interested applicants must register online at joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Register between December 05 and December 31, 2022.
- The preliminary Test will take place in January 2023. After that, applicants will have to complete the Written Test/Intelligence Test/ Personality Test, and Preliminary Medical Test according to the schedule.
- Candidates selected by AS&RCs will have to be interviewed by GHQ Selection Board at Karachi Lahore and Rawalpindi. After that, a medical examination will take place by CMH. CMH will make the final selection.
- Documents must be presented at AR&SC in Original and Attested copies of registration certificates, mark sheets, House job certificates, domicile certificates, domicile copies, 3 color passport size photos and crossed postal order of Rs.100/ to Director General Personnel Administration.