FPSC Public Notice CSS MPT 2023 for Competitive Examination 2023. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the registration date and exam time in the MCQ-Based Preliminary Test (MPT). Fpsc css exam mpt 2023 dates are 2 October 2022. The application for FPSCS CSS mpt 2023 is made online through the official site of FPSC. The application Fee is 250 Rs for CSS MPT Test 2023.
Anyone who is interested in applying and has the required qualifications to take the CSS MPT Screening Test 2022 can go to the Federal Public Service Commission Website to register online for the CSS MPT Screening Test. The Online Apply Date for CSS MCQS Test is 08 August 2022 to 22 August 2022. CSS MPT Fees is Rs 250. Candidates who score 33% marks for passing in MPT 2022 will be eligible to take an exam called the Written Test of CSS Exam 2023. FPSC CSS Date Sheet 2022 Check here.
Syllabus For CSS 2023 MPT Screening Test
The preparation for the Multiple Choice Based Preliminary Test FPSC begins today. The syllabus is already announced (Click here to download). The exam will comprise of that is objective and has 200 marks in 200 minutes with subjects that include Current Affairs, English, General Knowledge, and Urdu. The MPT exam’s passing marks will be 66 marks on 200 marks.
Methods to Apply for MPT Screening Test for CSS 2023 Step-by-Step Guidelines
Candidates who wish to take part in CSS MCQs preliminary Test MPT Test must create a new registration and set up a profile. Follow the steps below to fill out an online application to take the CSS screen test on the internet.
- Visit the FPSC website or click here
- Click on the page to Apply Online Section. A new page will open and select Link MCQs that are based on the preliminary tests to take the test for CSS CE 2023.
- You will need to create a profile, you must create a new one. Click on the user you want to create. A similar page will be displayed. Fill in the details below.
- Candidate Full Name
- The login name should be at a minimum of four characters and should include numbers or alphabet
- Enter your password
- Enter your email address
- Enter Computerized CNIC #
- Enter Verification Code
- Click the Submit button . New users will then be added.
MPT CSS 2023 Online Apply Syllabus | fpsc.gov.pk
Age Relaxation for CSS 2023
The upper age limit is lowered by two years for the categories that are mentioned in Rule 6 of the CSS Competitive Examination Rules-2019 and beyond subject to meeting the requirements for documentation. The cutoff date to determine the eligibility of a candidate for the candidate’s age, qualifications or domicile is the 31st of December in 2022.
- To view/download Public Notice, Click here
- To view/download Rules for MPT, Click here
- To view/download Syllabi for MPT, Click here
- To view/download Syllabi for CSS Main Exam, Click here
- To view/download Rules for CSS Main Exam, Click here
- To view/download Challan Form for Special CSS CE MPT, Click here
Marks of CSS MPT 2023
The marks total of MPT 2023 of the FPSC CSS MPT Test are 200. Scores for passing CSS MPT 2023 is 66 of 200. No negative marks are allowed for the FPSC CSS MPT Exam. CSS Admission 2023 Online Registration For Test.
How to Apply Online for CSS MPT 2023 by FPSC
Candidates can apply online to take The Preliminary MCQ Test during the time period from 8th August until the 22nd of August in 2022. For registration for CSS MPT 2023 go to fpsc.gov.pk.
Important Instructions for CSS MPT 2023
- Make sure you fill in the online form and make sure you check it prior to the final submission.
- Deposit Rs. 250 as Exam Fee before the date of closing in the nearest State Bank/Government Treasury of Pakistan/National Bank, under the account heading “CO2101-Organs in State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt) and then bring the original Challan form to the Exam Center at the time of taking the Test.
- Download Admission Certificates created by computers from the FPSC Website i.e. fpsc.gov.pk. In this respect, no notification will be delivered via post or email.
- Be aware that the centre of examination is not changed.
- Input CNIC Number and Date of Birth accurately in the online form. Incorrect entries could lead to rejection.
- A strict compliance with the CSS CE Rules, 2019 in their current form, as amended from time date is mandatory and acceptance by the candidates is a condition for.
- Candidates are accountable for the provision of accurate and complete information that is in their personal best interests.
- FPSC is a zero tolerance organization against cheating or using unfair methods. Candidates must be aware of the penalties of this kind of conduct.
- Contact can be made at these numbers for more information or queries If required.
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has released the MCQs-Based preliminary test calendar of registration (MPT) to be used for CSS Competitive Exam 2023. According to the announcement the online registration process to take the CSS CE exam in 2023 exam will begin on the 08th of August in 2022. Therefore, those who would like to take part on the CSS 2023 exams are able to visit this FPSC site on the dates mentioned and submit an application to sit for CSS MPT tests. The last date for MPT 2023 application is August 2022.