To register for the PPSC PMS in 2023, visit @www.ppsc.gop.pk. Online applications are being accepted by the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. If you’re given the chance, read this entire piece. It is now possible for interested parties to apply online for PMS Registration 2023. If information about PMS 2023 is what you seek, you have come to the right place. Both men and women are welcome to join PMS without any restrictions. You can get a PDF version of the PPSC PMS Registration 2023 notice right here. The PMS Required Subjects List and the PMS Optional Syllabus Group are both available on this page for your perusal.
PMS Registration 2023 is open. PPSC PMS Registration 2023 data can be downloaded. Services and General Administration announces 55 Grade 17 posts. PPSC began PMS 2023 online registration on March 6. PPSC PMS Registration 2023 is easy if you have the above. Visit the PPSC website for PMS Registration 2023.
Click here ➡ PPSC
PMS Registration 2023 Last Date 😳
The PMS Examinations 2023 timeline kicks off with the publication of the schedule. Getting Registered for the PPSC PMS CCE Test 2023 Online. Many positions with the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) are being advertised ahead of the Combined Competitive Examinations scheduled for March 2023. Applying for the CCE-2022 jobs ends on March 9, 2023. The primary considerations are discussed in the following sections. To apply for PMS jobs in Punjab in 2023, an online ad has been posted on the PPSC website. Applicants of both sexes are encouraged to submit their applications at @ppsc.gop.pk. FPSC PMS Advertisement, Express and The Nation on 06-03-2022
ppsc pms 2023
Competitive test takers must be between the ages of 21 and 30. Government employees are given a two-year age waiver. Those who have decided to make Gilgit Baltistan their permanent home Anyone who can prove they are residents of Azad Kashmir are welcome to apply. Permanent residents of the areas listed below who can prove generations of tribal ancestry are welcome to seek for membership. When a vaccine supply becomes depleted in provincial management, PMS registration will take place. PPSC is the hub for persons who desire to get involved in provincial government.
PPSC PMS Registration 2023 Last Date
The PPSC administers the PMS exam. There are 6 required courses, and a total of 30 electives from which you may choose 3. Obtaining a score of 33 percent or above across both required and elective PMS Test topics is the minimum standard for passing the exam. To pass, you need to earn a total of 55% on all assessments taken together.
pms 2023 advertisement
PMS is an acronym for the Provincial Management Service. Preventive Maintenance System is the full name of this service. The PPSC is a government organisation in Punjab that recruits new workers through the PMS Provincial Management Service. Unlike PMS, which is controlled at the provincial level, CSS is overseen by federal officials. The link to PMS 2023 PPSC Case 03-RC/2023 is provided below. ➡ Advertisement
The PMS (Provincial Management Service), 2023, has been officially declared by the Punjab Public Service Commission. Presently, only a single position is filled on a consistent basis. A permanent, full-time position as a Principal Secretary has just been posted by the Government of Punjab’s Service and General Administration Department.
PPSC Combined Competitive Exam PMS 2023
All those who are waiting for the Provincial Management Service PMS Competitive Exam 2023 now can apply online & get all details about PPSC PMS Registration 2023here. It’s the best opportunity for those who’re willing to get an authority job in Punjab can apply here. If you’re looking for a syllabus then you can download the PMS Syllabus in PDF Form here.
|Name of Department||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Published Date||16th Feb 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||9th March 2023|
|Age||21 to 30 Years|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
PMS Test Registration 2023
The Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) 2023 has been made available by the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. Datasheet for the PMS. Dates for the PPSC’s next Joint Competitive Test for PMS 2023 are now available online for applicants. Below is the link to the PPSC PMS 2023 Date Sheet download page. The dates for the written portion of the Combined Competitive Examinations 2023 have been set by the Punjab Public Service Commission. The PPSC will soon release the exam schedule for the Joint Competitive Examination 2023. The Provincial Public Service Commission (PPSC) will administer the exam for Provincial Management Service in the five locations listed below on the same day. Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, and Rawalpindi are only some of the cities where the PPSC’s written exam will be administered.
PPSC PMS Eligibility Criteria 2023 😯
This article provides the details that determine your eligibility so that you can determine if you qualify. Remember! Before depositing the challan fee in NBP or SBP branches, you are required to read the stipulations. Let’s begin perusing PPSC PMS Eligibility Requirements for 2023!
- Men: 5 feet 7 inches
- Women: 5 feet 3 inches
Chest measurement (applicable for men only)
- Unexpanded: 33 inches
- Expanded: 34.5 inches
More Details ➡
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a Second Class or Grade C or its equivalent from a recognised Institute.
- After the Deadline, your application will no longer be accepted. The application deadline for PMS is March 28, 2023.
- Applicants are permitted to be transferred or posted in any District of Punjab.
- The application fee of Rs.1,000 must be deposited at any NBP OR SBP branch. To obtain a download link for the challan charge (Click here)
- The age limit is between 21 and 30 years old; however, per S&GAD announcement, a two-year relaxation will be permitted beginning on 1 January 2023.
- Federal Government Employees who reside in the Punjab Province can apply for PMS. Up to the age of 35 The age restriction for & Extraordinary Person is 45 years.
- A Certificate of Single Status and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for PMS Registration 2023.
PMS Registration Procedure 2023
This paragraph will explain on the PMS 2023 Registration Process. For PMS Registration 2023, you must provide 25Kb Size Scanned photos, including a recent photo, the front side of your CNIC, and a deposit bank receipt. Moreover, you will enter the following information: Group of Section Topics, Educational Information, and Personal Information
PMS Jobs 2023 Apply Online
This website provides detailed instructions on how to download the PMS 2023 advertisement pdf and register for the PMS online database. Today, February 16th, 2023, PMS is releasing its employment advertisement for 2023.
Guidelines For Online Submission Qualification
- Choose a Position, and Submit an Online Application
- Provide your CNIC (National Identity Card) details and the receipt for the payment you made.
- Please provide the requested information and qualifications on the form.
- Get the completed online form that was prepared by a computer.
PMS Age Calculator 2023
It has been announced that those over the age of 30 can use the PMS Age Calculator, and they also provide the standard 2-year age exemption. To that end, we are accepting applications from those aged 21 to 32. The PMS age limit for women is discovered to be the same. But, PPSC grants the special individual a 15-year age exemption.
PMS Compulsory Subjects
- English Essay
- English (Precis, Comprehension and Translation)
- Urdu (Essay, Precis, Comprehension and Translation)
- Islamic Studies /Ethics (For Non – Muslims Candidates)
- Pakistan Studies
- General Knowledge
PMS Optional Subjects List 2023
To apply, you must choose three of the available electives from the list.
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Veterinary Sciences
- Computer Science
- Principle of Engineering
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
- Social Work
- English Literature
pms 2023 schedule
To fill PMS and PCS Officer vacancies, the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has sent a new notice to all qualified Pakistani citizens. Examinations for the induction of PMS and PCS into the Pakistan Administrative Service (PAS) will be administered by the FPSC in Islamabad beginning in March 2023. Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA, and AJK can apply through the FPSC portal till January 6, 2023. No more than those who make the cut will be contacted for an interview or written examination. FPSC openings, qualifications, and other requirements can be found in the announcement below.
PMS Test Online Apply
For PMS Online Registration 2021, please follow these instructions.
- Students should take their time and thoroughly fill out the PMS online application form because after it is submitted, changes cannot be made.
- There will be groupings of elective courses, and students will need to pick and choose among them. Choose an elective from only one of the available groups.
- All applications must be accompanied by a certified copy of the applicant’s high school diploma, intermediate school transcript, and bachelor’s degree.
- Include a recent passport-sized photograph and proof of residency with your application.