PU Online Registration Punjab University 2023 BA, BSc Online here. In this article, you will learn all you need to know to register for Punjab University PU Online in 2023. That’s Fantastic News! Students with Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees in the following fields are hoping to enroll at PU. The official website for Punjab University (PU) is officially accepting online registrations for the upcoming academic year, 2023. The online registration link for the Punjab University session of 2023-24/26 is available now and will remain so until the end of the registration. This website provides a wealth of information about Punjab University, including the online registration process (2023), the university’s courses and programs, its fees, the entry exam, the deadline for applying, and more. You should read the whole article to get the whole picture. To save any more delay, let me just say this.
Students who are eager to enroll at PU can learn everything they need to know about PU Online Registration 2023 right here. registration.pu.edu.pk The Application for Admission, Class of 2023 can be found here. The University of the Punjab Lahore is establishing a brand-new online application process for private MA and MSC students. It’s an excellent opportunity for those who want to join the Punjab University community. Various Programs at PU are now available for online registration for the academic year 2023. Information about this course can be found in the table below or at pu.edu.pk.
PU Online Registration 2023
The online registration process for incoming freshmen and private students at Punjab University has begun for the 2023 academic year. Candidates may submit online applications for the Associate of Arts, Science, and Commerce degree programs by the specified deadlines. Online Register Here
Punjab university registration 2023 for private candidates
Students at Punjab University who wish to register as private candidates for the BA, BSc, B.Com, and Associate Degree Programs examinations can now do so online. Students can now register for classes at Punjab University online. Students in the private sector can now enroll in degree programs including BA, BSc, B.Com, and ADP entirely online from the comfort of their own homes.
BA Private admission 2023 Punjab University
The PU Online Registration for Private Associate Degree Arts, Science, & Commerce Part-I, M.A./M.Sc. B.A./B.Sc. Part-I & B.Com Part-I Annual Examination 2023 began. Punjab University offers online registration at http://registration.pu.edu.pk. The University of Punjab Lahore now accepts MA and MSC private applications online.
ADP Private admission 2023 Punjab University
M.A./B.Com. and LL.B. single-price admission applications have been extended until June 1. PU Lahore has scheduled its upcoming MA/MSc exams very soon.
Punjab University Admission Application Form
When you are through with the online registration for PU, please print out the Application. Please submit these materials along with your application for admission in 2023 to the appropriate department. Please have your application in by May 16th, 2023.
PU registration form
You can save your completed registration form and then print it out later. Simply fill out the registration form, make copies of your CNIC and academic credentials, and mail them, along with your original N.O.C equivalency certificate (if applicable), to the address listed below by the deadline indicated.
PU Online Registration Punjab University 2023 BA, BSc Online
PU MA/M.Sc. (Private / Improve Division) Apply Online
Before applying online, visit registration.pu.edu.pk. Punjab University Ma MSc 1st annual examination schedule, Registration 2023 end date, and Fee (Single, Double, and Triple) for ADP/ADA private candidates are following. Online Registration Schedule for Private Associate Degree Arts, Science & Commerce Part-I Annual Examination 2023
Examination Admission Form/Online Registration
|PU Admission Schedule||Official Link|
|Online Admission Forms and Fee for the M.A. / M.Sc. Part-I and Part-II Supplementary Examination 2022||Online Register Here|
|Classes Commencement Schedule for Colleges Affiliated with the University of Punjab (B.S 5th Semester Replacement Program)||Check Details|
|Expected Examination Schedule for Overseas Students||Check Details|
|Online Registration Schedule for Private Program of Associate Degree Arts, Science & Commerce Part-I Annual Examination 2023||Check Details|
|Online Registration Schedule for Private Program M.A / M.Sc Part-I Annual Examination 2023||Check Details|
PU online registration login
As a service to our visitors, we’ve provided a link to the university’s official advertisement detailing the application deadline, tuition rates, and enrollment guidelines for the upcoming academic year (2023). Apply immediately for the programs listed in the Punjab University Admission 2023 Ad, if you wish to be considered.
Those interested in taking the entrance exams for the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Commerce, and Associate Degree Programs at Punjab University as private candidates can do so now via the university’s online application system. Punjab University now offers online registration for its courses.
PU registration 2023 last date
The deadline for submitting applications for the Associate Degree in Commerce Part-I, B.Com Part-I & Part-II, MA/MSc Part I & II, and LL.B Part-II & Part-II with a single fee has been extended to 16th July 2023. All affiliated colleges and private candidates are advised that the latest day for admission forms for Associate Degree in Arts/Science (BA/BSc) Part-1 & Part-II and BA (Hearing Impaired candidates only) supplemental examination 2023.
Punjab university login
Punjab University Lahore accepts private applicants annually. PU first advertises admissions and programs. Candidates should check registration.pu.edu.pk for updates. PU offers arts and science associate degrees to private applicants. PU admits Pakistani men and women for BA/BSc/ADP and I.com.
BA Private admission 2023 Punjab University
Submit a recent color photo with a blue background and clear face. 200KB image max. Students pay to replace submitted images. Applicants must provide academic records and personal information. In just 4 simple steps, you can register for classes at PU online. All applicants are urged to provide accurate information for future admissions consideration.
What is the last date of PU 2023?
Last Date to Submit Registration Form
|Single Fee 4500/- RS||18 Oct 2021 to 15 Dec 2021|
|Single Fee 1000/- RS + Late Fee 5500/- RS||16 Dec 2021 to 15 Jan 2023|
|Double Fee 9000/- RS||16 Jan 2023 to 31 Mar 2023|
Punjab University Private Admission Fee
Save and Proceed to continue. Clicking “Print Fee Challan” Online fee challans can be printed by unpaid candidates. Currently, the nearest Habib Bank Limited branch accepts registration fees. Click “Edit Registration,” then enter your ID code.
How can I apply for a Private candidate at Punjab University?
- Register online for Punjab University. On the next page, choose the exam you want to take (e.g., B.Com Annual 2023) and click the “Proceed” button below to enter the second stage. Selecting the exam displays the registration fee schedule.
- Please enter your information on the next page (e.g. Name, CNIC, Father Name, Father CNIC, Religion, Gender, Contact Number, Email, Address, etc). You must upload a recent color photo with a blue background and a clear face. Picture size should not exceed 200 KB. Replacing uploaded photos will cost students. Candidates must provide personal information based on academic records. Click “Save & Proceed.”
- In the third step, provide your educational information (degree title, board/university, passing year, registration number of previous exams). After saving your educational information, you can print your fee challan on the last page.
- Candidates who deposited their fees in a bank can change fee challan information at this stage. Finally, click “Update Fee Challan”.
- Candidates who have not paid must press “Print Fee Challan” to print their online fee challan form. Deposit your registration fee at any Habib Bank Limited branch. Click “Edit Registration” and enter your computerized national identity card number to continue. This action returns you to the fee form, where you must enter the branch name and deposit date and click “Update Fee Challan.”
- After completing the above 4 steps, select the “Do Final Submission” button at the top of the “Fee Tab” to submit your registration form.
- You can rectify past page mistakes by pressing their tab at the top of your current page.
- Final step: print form. Attach your CNIC, educational certificates, original N.O.C, equivalence certificate (if needed), and originally deposited fee challan to the registration form and send it to the address below by the deadline.